Fraud Executive with Spanish
Fraud Executive with Spanish
Who are we?
As the recent winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 we have been recognised as the most innovative and rapidly expanding Irish technology company. Established in 2006 ezetop is the world's largest provider of international mobile phone top-up. ezetop provides an important service connecting friends and families around the world and is currently partnered with over 230 mobile operator partners and 450,000+ retail locations covering over 100 countries, as well as an increasing online presence.
We know that there are quite a few companies out there currently recruiting but we think we're pretty special. We are offering people the chance to join our team, make an impact and be part of making us a huge success. We're a truly global organisation with nearly 200 team members worldwide but we're still small enough that you can put your own stamp on your area, whilst knowing that you are part of a team spreading top-up around the world!
At ezetop we believe our passion for what we do is infectious and we believe our people are key to our success. With diverse backgrounds and talents our team is filled with bright, passionate and tireless people who are genuinely excited about making ezetop great. Who doesn't want to be on a team like this?
Don't be under any illusions though it's hard work here and everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You need to get through high volumes of work and still come back asking for more! We will provide you with challenging work and although we take our work and responsibilities seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously so a sense of humour is also essential!
Reporting to the Payments and Fraud Manager the successful candidate will receive training and play an important role within this exciting and fast growing team. This role involves working as part of the 24/7 Fraud Team.
You will work closely with ezetop's Customer Care, Product and Online Departments in order to ensure that all stakeholders are updated on the latest fraud and payment activity. You will be entrusted to make quick decisions that will have an impact across ezetop's business divisions. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as good problem solving skills.
Day to day duties include;
- Work as part of a 24/7 Fraud Team
- Monitor and review live transactions across multiple channels in real-time
- Work with in-house and 3rd party tools to combat fraud and identify emerging patterns
- Liaise with other departments when required in relation to fraud
- Work with Fraud Analysts to recommend new and improve existing fraud rules
- Monitor fraud related alerts and adhere to procedures
- Work on additional project based tasks to improve the efficiency of the Fraud Team
We need someone who will roll up their sleeves and get stuck in straight away. This role is in a rapidly growing and dynamic new team where the successful candidate will be expected to consistently produce high quality work. In return you can expect a fun place to work whilst gaining fantastic e-commerce experience.
Key attributes for the successful candidate include;
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of e-commerce payments and fraud
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience of working in a high volume e-commerce business
- Very strong written and verbal analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills and a high attention to detail
- A willingness to identify and own a problem and see it through to resolution
- Fluent written/spoken Spanish a distinct advantage
- Ability to work as part of a fast-growing team in a fast-paced environment