Financial Controller / General Manager
Financial Controller/General Manager Job Spec
- Directs budget and cost controls.
- Financial analysis, accounting practices and reports.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance.
- Maintain, analyze, summarize and general ledger accounts,
- Prepare financial statements
- Coordinate year end audits
- Presents financial information to senior management
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Maintains vendor and customer relations.
- Management of debtors ledger and collections
- Management of creditors ledger and payments
- Management of cash flows and forecasting for creditors and debtors
- Revenue returns for both UK and Ireland
- Supervise administration/office personnel
- Processing UK Payroll
- Bank Reconciliations
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess a recognised accounting qualification with 3-5 years PQE
- Experience using QuickBooks Accounts, Micropay Professional, Payroll Manager an advantage.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a dynamic commercial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret detailed information and develop reports that summarise and inform
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- Assertive (ability to ensure controls are followed)
- Energetic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to identify and drive change
- Problem solver
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times