Finance Manager required for an award winning global tech company. Exceptional opportunity for career development whilst gaining excellent exposure within a fast paced tech environment.
Exceptional award winning global tech company.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Complete ownership of timely and accurate month end close and assisting the audit process:
- Preparation of full profit and loss account - accruals, prepayments, purchase invoice processing, sales invoicing and trending & variance analysis for revenue, cost of sales and operating expenses
- Monthly consolidation of all group companies and associated intercompany procedures
- Preparation of balance sheet - reconciliations, variance analysis
- Responsible for month end balance sheet maintenance and working to tight deadlines in that regard
- Preparing all weekly, monthly and annual financial statements
- Managing the day to day running of offices including payment of invoices and so forth
- Maintain & support development of commercially driven, non-financial KPIs (business drivers) for inclusion in monthly pack - continually working with technical & sales teams to improve reporting processes
- Work closely with all teams within the organisation, including the coordination with stakeholders
- Implementing efficiencies and improvements
- Supporting the CFO & the Leadership Team, in managing the annual budgeting/forecasting process and reviewing performance against budgets/KPIs and targets, variance and business/margin analysis plus working capital management (credit control and client procurement process compliance)
- Monthly payroll management and associated processes
- Liaise with external partners on tax compliance (VAT, CT, etc.), R&D claims and other filings with local authorities
- Working closely with external auditors to facilitate the annual financial auditIdeally, you will have
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with at least 3 years' relevant industry experience
- Flexible with good initiative and a team player
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience and ability to work to tight deadlines with a drive for results
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular, advanced Excel capability
- Experience with cloud based financial systems is beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.