Outstanding opportunity to head up the finance function of a rapidly growing property investment business.
Outstanding opportunity to head up the finance function of a rapidly growing property investment business. Reporting to the CEO, role will involve:
- Management of all finance function activities
- Development of a high-performance finance function
- Systems – Development and improvement of systems and controls
- Reporting on the performance and activities of the Group, to the board and shareholders, including a quarterly Investment Advisor report
- Budgeting and strategic financial planning
- Negotiating bank debt financing, and liaising with and managing legal advisors to complete agreements
- Corporate finance activities including negotiation of large or complex property deals (e.g. joint ventures, 3rd party funder), to include financial modelling and structuring
- Other corporate finance activities
- Covenant, and other bank reporting
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant, with Big 4 training background, and an excellent academic track record
- Strong commercial experience - track record of successfully executing transactions
- Strong negotiation skills, and experienced in negotiating and completing bank finance agreements
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, financial modelling skills
- Experience – min. 4-5 years’ PQE, possibly at Director level in a corporate finance house, or Financial Controller / Group Financial Controller experience in a plc environment
- Property investment and development experience highly advantageous
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing property investment and development Group with operations in Ireland and overseas.
Highly attractive remuneration package will apply.
Your application will be directed to
Not interested in this role, but know someone who might be? Refer a friend to FK International to win €250 when we successfully place your friend.