Job Title: <
Job Title: Finance Administrator
Aviva Role Level: A
Reports to: Finance Manager
Business Unit: Finance
Location: One Park Place
Duration: 12-18 Month Contract
- Processing Customer Cheques.
- Investigating and resolving finance queries.
- Checking customer payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with the bank, as necessary.
- Liaise with various internal departments to resolve.
- Liaise with team lead to ensure he/she is kept fully appraised with regard to any processing issues.
- Reconciliation of various clearing accounts.
- Perform various month end tasks per month end time table.
- Assist with other related Finance tasks as requested.
- Willingness to broaden role, to take on additional tasks and prioritise efficiently and effectively.
- 2-3 years administration experience.
- A strong academic background.
- Experience in general accounting and control / reconciliation tasks
- Ability to work under pressure to daily/weekly/monthly deadlines
- Accurate worker with strong numerical skills
- Computer literate – Strong excel skills a must plus experienced in use of general ledger packages
- Strong awareness of multi-currency issues
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Flexible, team player, self-starter, pro-active
- Ability to work to strict deadlines (majority being daily) is imperative
Closing date for applications is 17.00hrs, 4th March 2013. Shortlisting may apply.