Our client, a fast growing international start up within the fitness and leisure industry is seeking a Financial Administrator to join their growing international finance department.
- Recording sales and purchase invoices in the accounting system;
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger maintenance and control;
- Cash management, cheque processing, payment runs and supplier payments;
- Ability to make journal entries as directed; and
- Filing and general administration duties.
- 6 months – 1 year basic accounting / finance experience is essential
- Strong level of professional English (verbal and written) is essential;
- Proficient numerical and computer skills are essential;
- Experience using an accounting system (Sage Line 50 / Quickbooks etc.) is beneficial but not essential;
- Good knowledge of excel and word;
- Self-motivated and a good team player; and
- Accurate, discrete and professional.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a growing company in a vibrant and dynamic working environment;
- Excellent exposure to multiple aspects of international finance and business strategy;
- Numerous personal development opportunities within the international group; and
- Learning and development opportunities from a strong management team with excellent international credentials.