Field Service Engineer
Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Our client a leading Industrial equipment supplier is seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their team and help support their clients nationwide
The Field Service Engineer will perform the after-sale service on a variety of industrial equipment on customer sites and provide technical customer service
Field Service Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Resolve technical problems and answer customers' queries;
- Educate customers on the operation and and maintenance of equipment;
- Recommend the purchase of services or spare parts to customers;
- Perform maintenance, prevention and after-sale service when needed.
- Implement retrofits on our equipment.
- Calibrations of scales.
- Provide technical training on equipment use to the customer and its employees;
- Produce various daily activity reports
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good all round technical knowledge and expertise
- Experience in basic programming
- Experience with Fanuc Robots
- Ability to work with electrical, mechanical and pneumatic components, and with PLCs
- College training in instrumentation and automation or in electro mechanics, industrial maintenance or electrodynamics;
- The candidate should be hardworking, self-motivated and have the confidence to work on their initiative.
- You must be capable of responding to customer needs on demand and possess excellent communication skills.
- Availability to travel to the UK and Europe when required
- Team player with flexible attitude
- You must hold a Full Clean Driver's License.