Facilities Manager - Letterkenny
An exciting new opportunity has come up within the Compass Group for one of our leading sites in Letterkenny/
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Demonstrating an appreciation of good H&S practices, overseeing all aspects of H&S including fire and general register maintenance, evacuation drills inline with legislation.
- To ensure all activities are carried out within the Health, Welfare and Safety at Work Act 2005 and associated legislation.
- Preparing and maintaining a log of contractors to include an up to date list of the contract details. Maintaining a file for each contractor with all relevant documentation as required by both Pramerica & Compass to ISO9001.
- Preparing and maintaining a preventative maintenance schedule for all the building services at Pramerica.
- Pro-actively managing all subcontracts to ensure that Pramerica are receiving value for money services and that all work is completed to the agreed standard.
- Holding regular review meetings with contractors, and the keeping of records of all such meetings.
- Ensuring thatPO’s are raised prior for any work being carried out and that Pramerica are made aware of all work being carried out by subcontractors at the site.
- The cover the duties of the Facilities Assistant and ensure the highest possible standard of service is delivered to Pramerica.
- To ensure that requests raised via the Facilities Requests Data Base are actioned as required and closed off on completion.
- Managing any changes to the Facilities Service brought about by business changes at Pramerica and managing the communication process to the relevant personnel.
- Attending weekly FM meetings with the Client, preparing activity reports as required by the business, thus ensuring that Pramerica are kept updated on all facility related activities.
- Any other functions, which may be commensurate with the overall objectives and purposes of the contract.
- To undertake further training across all soft services, both on and off the job, as deemed necessary by the Operations Manager, To ensure the continuous development of both yourself and the service team.
- To understand I am responsible for all data input & data confidentiality
- To adhere and implement Company Health and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- To undertake any reasonable task as may be assigned to you by your line manger.
- To ensure that all accidents and near misses are reported to the relevant Pramerica personnel and info-exchanged in accordance with Pramerica requirements and procedures and to ensure that all accidents or near misses involving Compass employees are recorded and reported in line with Compass accident reporting procedures.
- To make sure that all site operatives, subcontractors and visitors work safely and compliantly within their workplaces and meet legislative, company and client requirements in terms of Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental considerations so as to deliver services commissioned by the Pramerica in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Ensure all equipment is checked and maintained in accordance with the manufactures guidelines and maintenance schedules.
- Preparing a quarterly report on energy spend and presenting to the Client.
- Ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all facility related tasks, supported by up to date risk assessments, stored in the SOP data base and reviewed annually.
- Managing of Pramerica’s subcontracts in line with Pramerica’s Rules for the acquisition of goods & services. Ensuring where required that contracts are kept on file and scanned in accordance with Pramerica’s guidelines.
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements and efficiencies to work processes by providing suggestions and using solutions, which provide service efficiencies, quality enhancements.
- To build asset registers and develop a planned approach to all office management.
Good understanding of facility management and maintenance issues, & experience dealing with standard maintenance issues and problems. Good communication & interpersonal skills. Intermediate IT skills.
To effectively manage and deliver all facility site services including the management of Pramerica’s subcontractors, to monitor any works that may arise in the building, so as to ensure the property is maintained to a very high standard and to the satisfaction of the Client.