Applicants are invited to apply for the following permanent position:
A vacancy has arisen for a Facilitator in our Production Department. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager.
- Maximising the teams performance on a team and individual basis - helping the team set goals that meet the organisational goals, measuring these goals and ensuring that specific targets are met.
- Provide coaching and feedback to team and individuals within team to aid their learning process and help them acquire the skills necessary to perform effectively both as a team and as individuals within a team.
- Work collaboratively with others outside of own team(s) to mutual benefit of others.
- Ensure team is customer focused and delivers quality customer service, both to internal and external customers.
- Through analysis and problem solving techniques, encourage a culture of continuous improvement both for teams and for self.
- Empower team members to take on greater responsibility for decision making and action whilst ensuring that scope of authority and responsibility is clear and ensuring that adequate resources are made available.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements particularly in relation to the pharmaceutical industry, health and safety requirements (health and safety statement) and environmental legislation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in frontline management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in either the pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
- Practical working knowledge of lean implementation.
- Good people management skills.
- Change management experience.
- Industrial Engineering or lean techniques.
- Knowledge of HR processes from a working perspective.
- GMP practices.
- Deviations and CAPA's.
- Batch Card review and improvement.
- Problem solving.
- Recognised third level qualification (preferably degree level).
- Recognised qualification in lean or six sigma a distinct advantage
Applications to Christina McGrath by 18th February 13.