Contact HR for Job Description
Are you looking for a interesting new career with a like minded Team? If so contact Whites Hotel with your current cv immediatley.
- To ensure that you present to work wearing the relevant uniform and name badge and to the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and appearance. No jewellery or strong aftershave or perfume.
- To serve all customers in a professional manner befitting a four star hotel.
- To ensure that the Bar area is to the highest possible standards of cleanliness, and guest comfort at all times and to promote a positive image to both customer and colleagues alike.
- To provide the highest standards of service within the food & beverage dept.
- To work in accordance with the weekly staff roster issued by the Bar Manager and to notify the duty Manager/Bar of any illness at least eight hours prior to the start of the shift.
- To meet the department goals and objectives in particular with regards to standard of bar service and customer service.
- Carry out any special cleaning of specific task (job of the day) as well as normal service to the required standard in specified length of time.
- To implement the hotels customer care policies at all times and to communicate hotel services to guests.
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, work colleagues, guests and any other persons on the premises.
- To maintain a high standard of hygiene by using correct chemicals and equipment provided for the specific task.
- To comply with all statutory and legal requirements and Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene, licensing and Employment, ensuring that you are fully aware and practice the Hotels policies and procedures in these important areas.
- To report and, where possible, take action on incidents, fire loss or damage.
- To ensure safe and correct use of all equipment within training limitations and legal constraints.
- To attend any meetings and training sessions when required to by the Bar Manager or Management.
- To encourage an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the Team to have pride and commitment in their area of work.
- To maintain at all times a good working relationship with your fellow workers and Management.
- To be flexible with regard to working hours in order to handle any unexpected requirements.
- To ensure that you have an in – depth knowledge of your departmental products & revenue targets and in addition, to be aware of all hotel facilities in general
- To promote sales within the department and across the hotel
- To have pride and commitment in your area of work
- To attend training sessions as required
- To comply with all company policies and procedures
- To work in conjunction with the Optimus Programme at all times.