Executive PA required for Petroceltic International PLC in Dublin
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO A FANTASTIC RESPONSE, WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER 15/01/13
Headquartered in Dublin with offices in Edinburgh, Algiers, Varna, Cairo and Rome, Petroceltic International plc is a publicly quoted oil and gas exploration and production company. Petroceltic is an equal opportunities employer.
Chief Executive Officer/Chief Financial Officer
Dublin – with occasional travel to other office locations/seminars
To provide a proactive, professional and confidential administrative support to the CEO and CFO. Working closely with the Office Manager to ensure all areas pertaining to administration and travel are dealt with accurately and efficiently.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO & CFO. Including managing and maintaining diaries, updating contacts database and general administration
- Proactively co-ordinate travel and accommodation requirements and prepare itineraries. Where appropriate, liaise with others to ensure arrangements in place for the CEO/CFO match
- Organise internal and external meetings including the collation of information in advance. Co-ordinate meeting room requirements, including room set up, catering etc.
- Provide an efficient first port of call for internal and external enquiries including meeting & greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Manage the Investor Relations database and associated tasks
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets, presentations and typing of general correspondence
- Provide back-up support to other Senior Management/Office Manager/Reception as required
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven and recent PA experience (minimum 5 years)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communications skills and exceptional telephone manner
- Demonstrate professionalism, confidentiality when required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility/adaptability to operate effectively within a developing company
- Team player
- Fluent in Italian or French would be advantageous, although not necessary