Events and Trade Planning Manager
A Leading business with Irish headquarters in Dublin is looking to recruit an Events and Trade Planning Manager to introduce new initiatives and trade planning / calendar events to the business.
This person will also be responsible for delivering profitable customer driven ranges & promotions. This individual will work closely with buying function, suppliers and marketing to organise a number of calendar events on a weekly / monthly basis. Examples of major calendar events include Easter, Halloween, Christmas etc. The candidate will be working closely with the UK branch of the company to promote and manage new ranges in the Irish Market delivering best value, most seasonally relevant new space plans
- Ensuring the timely planning new ranges
- Writing & communicating Event/New Space Briefs
- Building & maintaining strong working relationships withUKteams
- Reviewing performance and providing budget targets for ROI andUKteams.
- Working with Head Office Merchandising to provide ROI Unique Event Merchandising Plans &/or creating ROI overlay Merchandising Plans for stores
- Ensure that ranges are relevant to the Irish market, customers can get what they want
- Create an events schedule that is innovative and creates business growth
- Deliver a competitive events plan that is exciting, impactful and right for customers
- Improve customer experience
- Ensure events are delivered to customers through an effective process
- Make recommendations that influence other events activity throughout the business
- Write quality event briefs and communication for each event giving direction on customer and business requirements
- Ensure new events and initiatives are delivered efficiently in stores, that the point-of-sale is impactful & the layout is in line withUKon all common products
- Communicate effectively with other team members and always act with integrity
- Support ROI Buying Teams to always achieve results
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a marketing setting in retail is a distinct advantage
- Good understanding of the ROI retail market
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Working cross functionally and influencing at a high level across a business.
- Strong Customer Focus
- Personal Integrity
- Drive, Team Working
- Analysing and Decision Making
- Managing Change
- Gaining Commitment
- Marketing excellence
- Strategic planning
- Financial awareness
- Understanding of customer needs
- Range Management experience is an advantage
Please send your CV for immediate review to Carmel McCabe in Quorum Search Partners via link below or call 01 8788240 for more information on this role.
Quorum Search Partners is one of Ireland's leading industry specific search and selection organisation delivering recruitment services to our FMCG, food, healthcare and pharmaceutical clients both in Ireland and abroad. At Quorum we treat all candidates’ details with respect and full confidentiality. We will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd party without prior consent from you.