This role will suit someone who is very comfortable working in a target driven sales environment.
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Hibernia College is Ireland’s only QQI accredited online college. We specialise in postgraduate and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes for students and professionals across the globe. Our mission is to make a significant contribution to the development and access to innovative education.
Key Purpose of the Job
Hibernia College seeks to recruit a Student Enrolment Advisor whose purpose will be to generate student enrolments by managing leads for prospective students who have made an initial inquiry about the courses that Hibernia College have to offer. The Enrolment Advisor will offer guidance and advice to prospective students on how best we can meet their educational needs and career needs. This role will suit someone who is very comfortable working in a target driven sales environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conduct outbound warm sales calls to prospective students who have requested information after responding to targeted marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships with prospective students by discovering their needs and concerns.
- Presenting webinars to potential students of the college
- Presenting to potential students at annual roadshows
- Advise and guide prospective students on how our programmes can meet their requirements.
- Take responsibility for inbound enquiries, answering calls and emails, dealing with questions and information requests.
- Record all leads and sales activity on CRM system.
- Support prospective students through the enrolment process with advice on the application and interview process.
- Attend career and recruitment fairs and college information events, advise on courses offered and gather lead information.
- Conduct targeted follow up with leads generated at events or who respond to specific marketing campaigns, as required by Enrolment Team Leader.
- Managing and updating Hibernia College’s social media accounts and maintaining visibility across networks – Facebook,Twitter, Instagram.
Key Job Requirements
- Demonstrated sales or account management experience in a contact centre or similar phone based environment is a must.
- Experienced CRM user, proficient in MS Office and Internet.
3rd level qualification an advantage, although relevant work experience may suffice.
- Thrives in a target driven environment.
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm to meet and exceed goals.
- Works well in a team and can utilise a team approach to accomplish goals.
- Flexibility to work outside core office hours as required
- Possess advanced phone and written communication skills; adaptive communication and active listening.
- Excellent spoken and written language
Depending on experience,
Please apply through Irishjobs website by forwarding your CV together with a Cover Letter outlining why you are suitable for the job role. Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm 20/10/17