The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs supporting core company goals.
About the company:-
Our business began in Ireland in 1995 with one site Irishjobs.ie, and now we run websites across 12 countries on 3 continents. Saongroup now has over 420 staff around the world. Saongroup is owned by StepStone.
Saongroup is wholly owned by StepStone, part of Axel Springer Digital Classified, one of the world's leading online job board businesses. StepStone operates some of the most successful online job portals with 60 million visits and more than 600,000 jobs advertised per month.
The role is based in our Head Office in the heart of the Digital Docklands area in Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2. Located 15 minutes' walk from Charlemont Luas and 5 minutes' walk from Grand Canal Dock Dart station.
We are currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Manager to join our expanding Marketing team, the role will involve the following:
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs supporting core company goals. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with each business owner and the Marketing Director.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Management of the companies B2B and B2C email campaigns.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Development and management of triggered and manual email campaigns flows throughout the customer and jobseeker lifecycle to maximise desired product engagement.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and successful marketing plans.
- 2 years' experience constructing and reporting on email campaigns
- Ability to define new audience types
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team