An extraordinary opportunity now awaits for a highly experienced Electronics Engineer.- Limerick
This role will suit a proven hardware / electronic / electrical lead professional.
Contact Felicity 086 7821714
An extraordinary opportunity now awaits for a highly experienced Electronics Engineer -Limerick.
I am seeking an Electronics Engineer for a Global Medical Technology company in Limerick.
You will be based in their new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick.
Excl Salary plus full benefits on offer
International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical medical device product development and life cycle.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering to contribute to project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product development.
- Mentor more junior colleagues.
- Evaluate and implements designs to insure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Design and tests for EMI compliance, safety, manufacturability.
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols and test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Masters of Science degree preferred)
- 5+ years of electrical engineering design experience
- Experience with systems integration especially in electromechanical systems.
- Significant experience in the design of microcontroller based instrumentation and front-end analog sensor electronics, motor controllers, switching power supplies, battery charging circuits, keypads, displays, USB and wireless communication, as well as A/D and digital electronics.
- Working knowledge of Product Development Process
- Experience in utilizing laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, power supplies, waveform generators, microscopes, environmental chambers, etc.
- Strong background in complex circuit design, PCB design, electro-mechanical design, EMI/EMC compliance, safety compliance, failure investigation/troubleshooting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in medical device industry is a plus
- IEC 60601 3rd Edition Compliance experience is a plus
- DFSS knowledge is a plus
For more information on this Electronics Engineer role please call Felicity 086 7821714
Keywords: Electronics Engineer, hardware engineer, electrical lead , electronic engineer ,Senior Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer,Electrical Engineering Manager, Senior Electronics Engineer, Electronic Engineer,Senior Electrical Engineer ,Senior Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering Manager,Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer,Electrical Engineering Manager, Senior Electronics Engineer, Electronic Engineer,Senior Electrical Engineer ,Senior Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering Manager