Junior Electrical Engineer required with experience working within a Food Manufacturing / Packaging Facility.
Junior Maintenance Engineers
(Electrical or Mechanical)
Our client is expanding and has grown into one of Europe's leading food process manufacturing companies. They pride themselves on their dedication to innovation, brand management, consumer focus and excellence in their commitment to food safety. They are looking to hire 2 ambitious, enthusiastic hard working Maintenance Engineers to work with the maintenance teams, on their modern industrial machines and equipment which uses the latest in technology. The candidates would be expected to be experienced in all aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering in relation to industrial equipment, machines and refrigeration.
- Assist the senior maintenance engineer in all aspects of machine and equipment maintenance including repair of high voltage electrical industrial equipment.
- Assist the local maintenance teams, with implementation of preventative maintenance programmes and provide necessary support as required.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
- Real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up and running within optimum time frame where breakdown has occurred.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out.
- Work to ensure Health & Safety programme is adhered to and within company policies at all times.
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering (preference) but will consider Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience working in a similar maintenance role, within a busy environment food or packaging manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience in dealing with electrical high voltage industrial machines and equipment maintenance repairs.
- Experience in mechanical repairs on industrial machines and equipment, including high speed conveyors, Gearbox repairs, Hydraulics, Welding etc __ _ as required.
- Open to new ideas, work practices and have experience in lean maintenance manufacturing.
- Strong communication skills, to keep relevant parties informed.
- Good planning skills and highly organised to meet current and future manufacturing demands.
- Flexibility to meet peak work demands as required.
- Must be a team player and have experience working in a team.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic
- Excellent package available, including bonus scheme for the right candidate, depending on experience.