Pilz Ireland recruiting for Electrical Engineer
To satisfy sustained and increasing demand in our Engineering Division and in our Worldwide Software research and development center we are now seeking to recruit experienced engineers with the dynamism and motivation to become expert members of our team.
- As part of our engineering services team your primary role will be to deliver engineering projects for our customers in Ireland. These projects will typically involve the electrical analysis, design, development and integration of new electrical and control systems to existing/new manufacturing production lines and equipment.
- These systems will be effectively integrated with other plant or machine elements including PLC based control systems, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems, motion control systems, Mechanical Guarding elements etc.
- You will also serve as technical contributor in the development of technical solutions to meet our customers’ needs, and will have the chance to be involved in other areas of our business development both nationally and internationally.
- 4+ years’ experience in the design or electrical/control circuits
- Project based experience generating technical reports with the ability to deliver high-quality documentation to tight deadlines.
- Experience could also include installation and troubleshooting of production equipment
- Ideally candidates will be familiar with all major machine elements including: Pneumatics, Motion Control, and Electrical Control. Such experience may include installation, commissioning and down time management.
- Previous experience in safety control systems and/or European regulations related with machinery would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplined team. Good organization skills.
- Applicants must have a relevant degree in engineering preferably in electrical, industrial or control systems.
The position will be based at our Irish headquarters in Cork and may require work at customer sites to project requirements.