Amazon's Digital Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the team in Cork, Ireland, who will manage the design and implementation of new Customer Service operational processes, systems and tools to support emerging digital business models.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Digital CS team KDL-EU, which is responsible for driving high-visibility, strategic Customer Service programs that directly impact the Digital customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with cross functional development teams as well as Project/Program management experience and will own and execute complex projects and drive key operational process improvement activities.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to drive the program's strategy and roadmap, collaborate with business and development teams across the company to analyse the cost/benefit of project selection, and manage all aspects of the project execution.
- Scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end.
- Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch
- Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to- market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Defines functional requirements and specifications, high level processes and system solutions.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure relevant areas are engaged in time to develop deliverables within their area to support Project Initiatives.
- Develop a working project plan for each new launch to track milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Acts as an innovative project manager with superior analytical abilities and working knowledge of LEAN and SIX SIGMA methodologies or similar.
- Liaise closely with Digital Business teams to define and drive the technical changes for new and improvement projects.
- Works with external business partners to ensure shared services are aligned and that the highest quality customer service is maintained and is consistent with Amazon's Core values.
- Creates intuitive internal process flows and systems for use by large numbers of customer associates that are cost effective and integrate effortlessly into current processes and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Business intelligence or a related discipline.
- Candidates must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Database skills are required, including proficiency with quantitative analysis.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint and VISIO.
- PMP, Prince or similar project management qualification
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 4 + years' experience running complex cross functional initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Ability to translate complex functional requirements into detailed Technical specifications
- Ability to challenge the status quo, question existing practices, problem solve and formulate winning proposals for process change.
- Must be fluent in English and additional European languages would be advantageous
- Experience in working with external business clients to develop inter-company processes and systems.
- Experience working with Consumer Electronics or Digital Product lines.
- Experience working with remote teams across multiple locations.
- Ability to grasp complex system relationships and tools quickly.