ELECTRICAL DESIGNER - REVIT - CONTRACT - DUBLIN - URGENT - IMMEDIATE START - SEE SPEC FOR DETAILS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client, one of world’s leading Pharma Consulting Engineers. They are currently looking for a Lead Architect. This is a contract position based in Dublin
- Long established international interdisciplinary practice
- Worldwide Locations
- Reputation for high quality design
- Many of their clients are multinational
- Recognised and respected internationally
- Award Winning Projects
- Latest Technology
- International Alliances
ELECTRICAL DESIGNER - REVIT
- Lighting, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, Cable Sizing, Cable Containment, General Services and Data Design
- Excellent Revit skills required
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Familiarity with ETCI Wiring Regulations, IEC Standards and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
- Biopharma/Pharma experience preferred. Semiconductor
- Very good proactive communicator.
- Lighting and Emergency Lighting Drawings
- General Services Drawings
- Cable Routing Drawings
- Motive Power Layout Drawings
- Power and Earthing Drawings
- Wiring Drawings and Block Diagrams
- Motor Schematics and Material Take Offs
- Cable Schedules and Distribution Board Schedules
- Installation Details
- Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
Project hrs 40 per week, Monday – Friday, immediate requirement. duration 10 + months with possible extension
At least 5 years as Electrical Designer.
What now. If you wish to discuss this position further please do not hesitate to contact Paul Murphy in Ireland 087 2713000 or from the UK 0785 254 6000 alternatively you can submit your CV by pressing the Apply button above or below