We are currently recruiting the position of Duty Manager for our clients new sports facility in Dublin .
Position of Duty Manager’s.
Due to the opening hours of the facility there will have to be someone in charge at all times whilst the facility is open. Duty Managers will operate on a three shift basis to cover these hours. The Duty manager will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the efficient control of the day to day operation of the facility.
- Ensure the facility is run in a safe and efficient manner and ensure all staff are properly supervised.
- Supervise the day to day operations and ensure all security, safety, and general cleanliness are maintained.
- Handle all enquiries and complaints and ensure there is an appropriate level of service is maintained along with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all activities and ensure all staff are in place to carry out their respective duties.
- Supervise and train subordinate staff in accordance with management policy.
- Carry out routine maintenance checks of all facilities and report any problems to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety laws and be responsible for risk assignment
- Act as manager’s representative at the facility as required and to perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Experience.
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- Pool Plant Operators Certificate.
I.M.S.P.A or equivalent.
- Gym Instructors Qualification
N.C.E.F or equivalent.
- First Aid Certificate. Be able to administrator first aid and to record the details in the appropriate manner
- Sign Language would be an asset, however training will be provided.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Duty Manager role.
- Proven supervisory experience in a customer focused environment
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated , driven and dedicated
- Communication and organisation skills must be exceptional
- In depth knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation