Bid Management & Alliance Technical Sales Support
Position title: Bid Management & Alliance Technical Sales Support
Jinny Software is a supplier of Messaging and Media Processing applications to Mobile Operators in
the worldwide market place. Full company details can be found on www.jinnysoftware.com
Jinny Software Limited, Building 1, Suite 126, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE
The chosen candidate will have a dual responsibility within the Technical Sales organisation. The first responsibility will cover the Bid Management of RFP responses.
In addition to this, the candidate will be responsible for the Technical Sales Support of Jinny technology partners and channels.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the RFP process from start to finish ensuring provision of high-quality bids on time and in an organised fashion;
- Organise and manage inputs from different departments within Jinny, such as Sales, Technical Sales, Product Management, Project Management, Operations and Support departments;
- Provide regular status updates and co-ordinate the bid response;
- On occasion, the Bid Manager will be expected to liaise with partner companies;
- Due diligence with regard to compliance;
- Perform in-depth validation of all responses and supporting bid documentation. Perform technical and commercial bid review to ensure consistency across the offered solution and documentation.
- Alliance Technical Sales Support:
- You will work on the Jinny product suite (messaging, call & media and mobile marketing & advertising);
- Act as a technical contact for all channels and partners in the designated area;
- Work closely with the Alliance Manager for the support of all channels and partners;
- Design and deliver demonstrations/presentations to articulate, update and demonstrate Jinny based products & solutions as required;
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure that all partners and channels are aware of the latest advances and developments in the Jinny product set;
- Establish and maintain relationship with partners and channels on a technical level;
- Work as part of the wider Technical Sales Team to enhance revenue for Jinny Software.
- Have a university degree, preferable in a telecoms discipline;
- Experience in the mobile telecommunication industry;
- Experience with mobile message platforms, primarily SMSC, MMSC, USSD, IM, VAS Platforms;
- Experience with call & media platforms, primarily VMS, VSMSC, MCN, RBT, IVR Platforms;
- Experience with advertising solutions;
- Same industry experience or role would be a definite advantage;
- Well organised with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel on company business on an as needed basis with short notification.
- Keep up to date with the latest development within the mobile messaging industry in general.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English. Oral and written skills in French & Arabic an advantage.
Interested candidates must be smart and solution driven and willing to contribute immediately. The appointed individual will be offered an attractive remuneration package, which will reflect the importance of this position.
Visit us on: www.jinnysoftware.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.