Visitravel are recruiting for a Discovery Analyst in their Kerry offices.
Visitravel is a global leader in the provision of consumer internet and distribution travel services. Visitravel has a number of brand leading businesses including www.GulliverIreland.com , www.goIreland.com , www.novacarhire.com and www.placestostay.com.
Due to Visitravel’s continued expansion, we are recruiting for an exciting client facing position. This is a unique opportunity to join the exciting world of on-line travel and work with some of the world’s largest travel companies.
The primary objective of this role is to accelerate key projects from Deal Review stage, through Discovery and on to the Project Delivery phase. The Discovery Manager will ideally have a client facing project delivery background, will be an excellent communicator and will be professional in every aspect of their approach to defining, managing and reporting of projects in Discovery
- Work closely with the Business Development team to provide support for key deals
- Take a lead role in facilitating Discovery workshops with clients to understand and scope requirements and clearly articulate Visitravel’s delivery capabilities
- Analyse the suitability of the proposed solutions, the effort required both internally and from the client and their state of readiness to any resulting project
- Ensure that projects are fully scoped before handing over to the Projects team
- Provide relevant input to contracts and reviewing contract detail
- Develop and coordinate Discovery schedules for multiple business development initiatives running concurrently
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting on Discovery status and timelines
- Develop detailed technical and financial knowledge of Visitravel products and solutions
- Monitor the pipeline of new projects
- Develop and update collateral that is easily accessible in a central repository so the team has a central knowledge base to draw from.
- A third level qualification in an IT or Business related discipline
- 5 years post graduate experience
- Project Management experience an advantage
- Client facing customer experience with an ability to clearly communicate our capabilities
- Keen business acumen and ability to manage expectations
- Ability to schedule tasks to manage priorities and time constraints
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office Professional suite of products, including PowerPoint and Visio
- Willingness to travel internationally if required
Fexco is an equal opportunities employer