Here at Osborne we have fantastic role available for Director of Corporate Services.
A key senior management post within the organisation, The Director of Corporate Services function aims to provide the organisation and its staff with the necessary professional support to enable the successful delivery of business objectives.
The person appointed will have responsibility for the core corporate Divisions (Finance, ICT, Human Resources and Corporate Governance).
Key role deliverables
The Head of Corporate Services role will be multifaceted with the key responsibilities broadly (but not exhaustively) categorised as:
- Information Communication Technology
- Human Resources
- Corporate Governances
- Strategy & Communications
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the public sector is essential
- Additional satisfactory experience in a similar role within a professional body, a health service provider or similar organisation would be advantageous
The person appointed will:
- Have a proven record of achievement at senior level that demonstrates the necessary vision, leadership and management skills;
- Have a strong track record of leadership in governance, hr and financial management roles with a proven high level of management and organizational skills;
- Have the capacity to discharge all aspects of the role as well as having an ability to acquire a good working knowledge of all aspects of the work of the organization at assistant principal level and an ability to discharge those functions;
- Demonstrate the capacity to contribute strategically to the overall leadership and future development of the organization
- Have proven skills in effectively developing and maintaining key internal relationships to ensure delivery of business outcomes;
- Have a proven ability to deliver change initiatives including people management and performance improvement;
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, communication and people management skills;
For a confidential conversation on this role please contact Áine on 041 986 5058.