Diabetic Retinopathy Administrator
To provide a wide range of administration support across all Global Diagnostics services
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Batch patient appointments
- Answer phones and dealing with patient and doctor queries
- Liaise with local admin team in remote clinics & hospitals
- Maintaining database to an optimum standard
- Staff roster management support
- Run regularly management report
- Stationery stock management
- Work within timelines and KPI’s set down for the service.
- Cross training across other Global admin roles to facilitate holiday cover or additional support during busy periods.
- Any additional duties as set down by Services Manager or General Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills.
- Highly organised and able to deal with several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
- Friendly and professional manner and confidence in working with people at all levels in a company.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Flexibility in approach to work.
- Flexibility in availability to work
- Ability to be discreet and act in a confident manner when necessary.
- Ability to learn quickly (systems training will be provide for 1-2 days)
- Computer literate in Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ E-mail.