Desktop / Infrastructure Support HW and SW – Part time – Dublin 4 – One Day per week – Long term Contract
Are you interested in working One full day per week (Wednesday's) for one of the largest Multinational companies in the world
This position is supporting their busy Ballsbridge Office.
This arrangement could suit you as you may already have other projects elsewhere
This is a long term position
IT Technical Support HW and SW – Part time – Dublin 4 – One Day per week – Long term Contract
- Provide second level support to end-users (Clients), for PC hardware and standard software related incidents.
- Ensure professional execution & follow-up on IT service requests in accordance with the service level.
- Support mobile phones setup and enrolment into Airwatch.
- Participating in changes and projects those require technical person on site, working with remote IT specialists/ Project managers as one team.
- Ensures smooth and secure functioning of existing IT infrastructure systems, by performing operational and system management tasks under the supervision of the back-office
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base (KB) in proposing and contributing to life circle of KB article (Solutions) in RightAnswer database.
- VIP support to senior executives and visitors.
- Providing VC meeting room support & AV support.
- Preferably 3 or more years of proven experience and responsibility in a similar IT environment.
- Expert level of knowledge in all computer functions and operating systems such as : MS Windows 7/8/10, OSX (Mac), IPad, Smartphones, MS office 2013 suite of products, standard PC tools,
- Good Back-Office understanding : Servers, WLAN / LAN network, IP principles
- Strong knowledge of office AV equipment, Crestron preferred.
- Collaboration tools eg: SharePoint, BlueJeans networks, Video conferencing systems
Strong willingness to expand his/her IT expertise and IT Service Management skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to communicate and manage expectations with company’s employees at all levels.
Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Flexibility and availability – ready to perform some activities outside normal business hours on an Ad-hoc basis.
Hours of Work
One day per week (Wednesday).