As Deli Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the deli dept within a busy store and manage the deli team in store, KPIs, stocktakes,waste management etc.
You will be a hands on self motivated target focused and results driven individual, with experience within a fresh food team with a strong knowledge of deli dept, including sales,margin,HACCP, staff management,stocktakes, waste management and have a keen eye for detail.
- Daily presentation and layout of the deli serveover and dept within a busy supermarket.
- Ensuring all HACCP best practices are implemented across the dept.
- As Deli Manager you will manage, train and lead the team within the deli dept to ensure highest standards at all times.
- Responsible for KPIs such as sales,margin, waste management, pricing and promotional displays.
- Ensure only the highest quality of products on offer to customers.
- Report to the fresh food & store managers but be able to work on own initiative.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role within a high volume deli environment.
- Team motivation and leadership skills required.
- Experience in fresh food and ordering within a busy deli.
- In depth knowledge of deli dept in busy store.
- Evident experience in a customer focused role.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others