Experienced analyst with comprehensive knowledge of Debt Manager FICO system and experience in formulating cash collection strategies.
- To manage the functionality of the Debt Manager FICO system ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of Collections strategies.
- To design, develop, test and implement new strategies and amendments to existing strategies continually improving business processes, ensuring the delivery of all contractual service levels.
- To provide regular detailed Management Information on the performance of accounts and agents from the Debt Manager system.
- Through strategy enhancements continually improve business processes from Collections through to Recoveries & Legal, in accordance with requests from Management and as a result of economic changes, product closures/roll-off's, portfolio 'hardening', legislative changes, regulatory requirements etc.
- Oversee the help-desk facility for internal agents logging errors, change requests, general queries etc. ensuring each request is responded to in a timely manner
- Oversee the setting up of new users and groups and maintaining up-to-date records of existing users, amending strategies to allow the router to flow accounts into the relevant groups and ensuring the correct credentials
- Maintain the Systems and Reporting Roadmap that reflects an up-to-date account of all outstanding work and future projects relating to Debt Manager, Report Manager, System Change requests, Requests for change.
- Working with IBM and IBSU /LBG on Debt Manager system issues, End of Day issues, Letter production, Report Manager and properly communicate resolution progress back to the business.
- To act as coordinator for all System Change requests from the written SCR through to implementation.
- Development and distribution of Debt Manager related Management Information and reports e.g. Strategy performance, account performance, agent performance, reconciliation, error reports etc.
- Act as Debt Manager Expert, attending any meetings where Debt Manager Expertise is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability and confidence to proactively communicate on various levels with the organisation and with external parties
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a pressurised environment
- Ability to prioritise activities and multi-task
- A proven ability at problem solving with an analytical approach
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ability to draft and present data to management where strategy modifications are being recommended
- Good working knowledge of SAS Analytics, Visio and Excel
- Detailed knowledge of router writing and SQL & SAS with training completed
- Previous experience in a technical support role, preferably within the financial services sector
- An understanding of Collections and Recoveries processes
- An understanding of collections regulatory and legislative processes and procedures.
- Project Management experience is desirable.
- Self motivated and well organised with a proven ability to prioritise, plan and performing under pressure.
- Proven ability to deliver process, procedure and working efficiencies.
- A team player who is receptive to new ways of working with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.