DCU Language Services Ltd, based on the DCU campus is seeking to employ a Language Service Coordinator for an immediate start.
DCU Language Services Ltd
ROLE PROFILE: Language Training Co-ordinator
Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Salary Scale: €20,994 - €24,455
The main duties involved in this role include:
- Answering student and client queries, providing students and staff with information on changes in rooms and timetables.
- Booking of university classrooms / event venues.
- Updating of student and company records and inputting of data from attendance sheets and exam reports - with follow-up action as required.
- Providing and collating documentation e.g. evaluation and feedback forms.
- Liaising with management, teaching and business development colleagues as required
- Preparation of material, information & reports related to courses and social programmes for clients.
- Assisting with arrival arrangements for individual students and groups
- Secretarial work including word processing, spread-sheets, filing, making and receiving phone calls.
- Assisting with the design, promotion & delivery of the student social & cultural programmes
- Maintaining stock of stationary and office supplies
- Liaising with university support services (Cleaning, Maintenance, Security)
- Carrying out of company fire officer duties
- Other administrative duties that may be required from time to time.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
We are seeking staff who have:-
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- High standards of customer service
- A positive attitude to team-work and collaborative projects
- Written and oral fluency in English. (Fluency in another language an advantage.)
- Experience of working in an busy service environment (EFL experience an advantage)
- Competence in Microsoft Word & Excel (experience in using business-management software e.g. ‘Class’ or other business management system an advantage)
- An ability to multitask during busy periods
- A qualification at third level (desirable not essential)
We are seeking staff who will:
- Participate constructively and positively in the operation and development of the business and the services it provides
- Actively demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Company Mission and Principles of Operation and act as an ambassador for the business.
- Conduct professional interactions in line with DCU LS corporate standards.
- Behave in a courteous manner at all times in dealing with students, co-workers, clients, support staff and management.
Salary Scale: €20,994 - € 24,455
Please apply by emailing your curriculum vitae to the address above
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th February 2013
DCU Language Services is an equal opportunities employer.