As a teammate within Customer Solutions, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline teammate, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers - it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. A teammate within Customer Solutions exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
- Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant PayPal department so it can be dealt with appropriately.
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of PayPal products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with PayPal.
- Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience; proactive product offered and accepted opportunities.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes
- Represent PayPal with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
- Resolve customer queries by telephone (90%) or by email (10%)
- Use all manner of modern communication to offer PayPal members the best possible service
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Continually display initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth
- Perform related duties as assigned
Basic Job Qualifications:
Fluent Spanish and English required
Minimum of 6 months call centre/customer service experience
Ability to work in a customer-focused, target-driven environment
An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Excellent phone skills and communication skills - both written and oral
- Have excellent customer service skills and ability to demonstrate patience
- Ability to help customer understand and navigate the PayPal site & product
- Capable of achieving quantitative and qualitative goals
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions
- Ability to practice sound judgment and demonstrate initiative
- Show a well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- A high degree of flexibility, team spirit and independence
- Leadership and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and a good knowledge of databases