We are currently seeking a customer services manager for a multinational life and pensions company.
We are currently seeking a customer services manager for a multinational life and pensions company. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years experience managing a cuatomer service department of over 60 people.
- Leads the Customer Service department to deliver an excellent level of customer service through effective workload management, resources, processes and controls within the team.
- Provides strong leadership and clear direction to managers and teams to ensure individuals are developed, retained and rewarded to enable high performance, engagement and delivery of business objectives.
- Continually assesses the effectiveness of the Customer Service operating model and delivery of business plans in order to drive continuous improvement and exceptional customer experience.
- Ensures the output of transparent customer service metrics which assess customer satisfaction, drives continuous improvement and delivers a competitive servicing proposition.
- Ensures business continuity plans are in place and tested so that appropriate actions are taken in the event of a critical incident and customer service is managed appropriately.
- Extensive experience in the insurance industry operating at management level within Customer Services for a minimum of 10 years
- Proven track record in effective people management and relationship management
- Experience of process management, implementing change and improvement procedures.
- A drive and passion for service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of directly interacting with customers and intermediaries.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
If you are interested in this position feel free to call Declan Travers on (01) 4744602 or email your CV to