Experienced Customer Relationship Manager required for large Telecoms company based in Dublin 3.
|Job Title: ||Customer Relationship Manager|
|Department: ||Sales & Marketing |
|Location: ||Eastpoint, Dublin |
|Directly Reports to: ||Head of Marketing |
|Term: ||Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover |
Overall Objectives of the Job:
- This role is responsible for proactively managing the relationship with our customers to ensure improved and increased Advocacy.
- Championing the Customer across all areas of the business. Ensuring the customer’s experience with UPC is a positive one.
- Develop and Execute a plan to improve the customer experience of all our products using key customer channels such as Retail.
- Responsible for the execution, development and management of communications to existing customers.
- Educating our customers on UPC products and services.
- Driving Usage of all products.
- Implementing and delivering a customer advocacy programme together with the Contact Manager to ensure customer advocacy continues to improve.
Key Result Areas:
- Creation of a full plan to communicate to the customer with regards the products and services they have whilst promoting additional products.
- Reduction in Churn due to an increase in customer advocacy.
- Creating Brand Loyal Customers by improving customer advocacy
- Effective utilization of the Customer Communications budget to ensure regular communications with customers.
- Creation and Execution of a regular communication plan that ensures dialogue of some kind with the customer at every stage of their lifecycle.
- Creation and production of all product related material i.e. welcome guide, product manuals.
- Design, development and management of all customer communication methods i.e. Info TV, General Messaging, Sales IVR.
- Review of all customer communications from other departments to ensure consistency across language, look and feel i.e. Website, CS IVR, Ebilling, Scripting etc.
- Support of all service change communications affecting the customer in conjunction with the Customer Service group.
Qualifications / Education
- 3rd level qualification in marketing or business related discipline and 3 years recent experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience in a consumer marketing environment.
- Must have experience in developing successful Customer Loyalty campaigns using multiple channels.
- Must have experience of developing, managing and acting as a guardian of high-performing service brands.
- Must have experience working cross-functionally to reduce Churn.
- Operational approach to channel measurement and performance management.
- 3 years marketing experience with Customer loyalty/Churn reduction as a key element in the role.
- Advanced computer literacy, advanced modelling and spreadsheet skills.
- Experience of owning targets.
- Track record of effectively delivering results within tight timelines and to a consistently high standard.
- Ability to influence effectively at all levels within the business.
- Clear and concise management and communication skills.
- A high level of organisational ability.
- Team Working.
- Managing the Performance of Other teams.
- Planning and Organisational Ability.
- Customer focused.
- Achieving Results.