Full Time - Customer Care Executives
Join the HCL Ireland Team and be the best in your field. At our modern contact centre based in Dublin City Centre we provide a range of contact centre solutions for our client.
As a result of continual growth in the ROI Market, HCL are currently recruiting for Customer Care Executives to support our client, telecommunications sector; through this busy period. For the right candidate this is an excellent platform for career progression, were you shall receive accredited training and become a part of a great work culture.
- Handling inbound customer calls and queries through to resolution with focus on first-time resolve
- If required, after taking all steps to support a resolution with customer – escalate calls upwards efficiently to next level for fast resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Deal efficiently & effectively to all customer queries whilst maintaining call quality through every call at all times.
- In your role as first point contact with customer – ensuring to channel upwards to Management any repeat issues immediately along with regular feedback forums with Management the purpose of regular customer contact – to enable to wider team review processes etc. to enable change and continuous improvements
- Maintaining call quality on every call – at all times demonstrating constant excellent customer service in every engagement.
- Calls will be monitored and feedback will be given to support continuous improvement with call handling. You will be responsible to effect all recommendations with always a focus on continuous improvements.
- Keeping customer informed (KCI) – in accordance with set KPI’s while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- NPS – responsible for NPS surveys and results – linked to customer experience.
- As you evolve to a more experienced executive you will naturally become involved with reviewing methods on continuous improvement on the whole customer experience, your contributions and inputs will play a valuable role.
- Reaching & excelling all targets as outlined by your manager
- Additional duties required as the role evolves.
The Person/Skills required:
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service and extremely customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates drive and determination and has the right attitude to succeed.
- Targets Driven
- Experience in a customer service/focused environment would be advantageous however not essential as full training shall be provided.
- New Hires shall be required to be flexible between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday through to Sunday. Rotational shifts shall be a requirement with this role.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community”