A leading Irish Law firm are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their Finance team.
Candidates will ideally have 5 years’ experience within a professional services or similar environment.
- Manage credit control within agreed targets.
- Maintain data logs on clients and report effectively
- Monitor credit limits and high involvements
- Implement appropriate collection techniques
- Implement and maintain excellent standards of customer service
- Debt chasing via telephone, letter and mail.
- Handling queries internally and externally
- Chasing debt to litigation stage
- Account and statement reconciliations
- Debtors ledger maintenance
- Cash collections
- Month end reports
- Issue monthly reports
- Liaise with Partners & Fee Earners on collection activity and billing
- Liaise with the firm’s debt recovery agents.
- Staff may be requested to carry out such reasonable tasks as may from time to time occur.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills – excel, word, accounts packages.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Client focused on both internal and external customer requirements.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also to work as part of a team.
- Confident, diligent, responsible and self-motivated.