Corporate Tax Managers required for leading Accountancy Firm in Dublin - Tel. Peter on 048 90 020 255 for more info.
CORPORATE TAX MANAGER
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a Big 4 Firm, for a number of Corporate Tax Managers for their Dublin based Tax Practice.
We have opportunities within the Financial Services and Non Financial Services Departments.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of compliance and advisory clients
- Assisting directors and partners in providing advice to clients on a wide range of advisory projects, including attendance at meetings, liaising with foreign offices of the Firm, lawyers and client and review of documents
- Project management of Irish and cross border projects
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Liaising with Revenue
- Liaising with directors and partners, as well as other professionals including Audit, IES and Transaction Services
- Assisting in managing a group of c.5 seniors and trainees
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
- Participation in the delivery of training courses to staff
- General administration, including working capital management.
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Strong technical knowledge of tax
- Minimum of four and a half years in a professional tax environment, including some time at manager grade or equivalent.
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent Salary + Bonus and Flexible Benefits package
To Apply for this role please forward your CV through the link or contact Peter Curran on 048 90 020 255 for more info.