Corporate Legal Secretary required for a leading law firm
Seeking experienced legal secretaries for a large law firm based in Dublin City Centre.
Permanent roles open in Corporate and Healthcare
Salary: €30,000-€42,000 plus benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading law firm
- Production of all documents (audio, copy, manuscript) as required and in line with my clients guidelines and house style
- Support Partners and a number of Solicitors in providing high quality secretarial support
- Prioritise workload and meet requirements of the role promptly
- Communicates with clients on the phone in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Makes appointments, arranges meetings/conference calls, business travel arrangements and maintains an up to date diary as appropriate
- Keeps Partners/Solicitor(s) aware of any changes to their diary and ensures they are aware of all arrangements
- Previous Legal secretarial experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office ie Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with a document management system, time recording system and digital dictation
- Strong client service focus, showing willingness, flexibility and commitment where appropriate to follow through with work obligations
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Michelle Earley from Abrivia Recruitment via the link below or alternatively call Emily on 01 531 3733. Applications are in strict confidence.