Corporate Accounting Senior Officer needed
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure, debt and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For more information, please visit our website: www.alterDomus.com
For our office in Dublin, we are currently looking for: CORPORATE ACCOUNTING SENIOR OFFICER
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will have the full responsibility of a client portfolio and thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for the accounts. You will prepare/review work for submission to senior level staff;
- Alter Domus believes that the unique talents and personality of each team member form the foundation for our company’s growth, and, therefore, you will be responsible for the technical coaching of junior staff. Together with the manager, you will decide and follow up on the planning of the production process;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend trainings to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
- Taking part in the setup of SPVs such as tax, VAT and PAYE registration, Central Bank registration, Section 110 registration etc.;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the SPVs and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for client entities;
- Reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts, and coordinating the audits;
- Organizing and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Preparing VAT, VAT RTD and PAYE returns to the Irish Revenue;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Responding to clients' requests in close collaboration with external advisors, if needed.
- You are a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) or are in final stages of your qualification;
- You hold a third level degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline;
- It is mandatory to have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in SPVs accounting;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of other language will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and your curriculum vitae by applying below
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will take the opportunity to know you better.