G4S Require: National Call Centre - Control Room Operator
G4S Secure Solutions (Ireland) Limited is a leading international security services company operating in some 100 countries around the world with over 650,000 employees. We are currently the largest security company in Ireland. Applications are invited for Call Centre Operator position in the National Call Centre (NCC) based in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
The National Call Centre is the central support to our field operators to ensure excellence in Quality Customer Service. The role of the Call Centre Operator is suited to a person prepared to accept responsibility in a highly demanding and responsible position.
- Respond to all aspects as outlined in the training programme for NCC Operator
- Operate all associated services in line with the Training Programme.
- Liaise with customers and Operations Managers relating to guarding issues, response, activity reports, complaints and queries, input and creation of rosters for all employees.
- Support all aspects of the Company’s business nationally
- Identify and resolve issues arising from day to day company business in conjunction with the NCC Manager , Service Team and Operation Managers
- Work to the existing rostering system in place.
- Handling a high volume of Inbound and Outbound calls from all levels of staff across the organisation
- Responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer service by telephone and/or email etc. in a friendly, responsive and efficient manner
- Administer staff requests once reasonable, such as shift swaps and holiday requests.
- To take ownership on all calls by being proactive with queries in terms of follow up and escalation
- Proactively keep up to date on all new procedures, systems and information.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of procedural knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised
- Maintains target levels of performance, as outlined by the supervisors in relation to customer satisfaction levels, call times, and other performance
- Maintaining and updating of systems
- Presenting G4S in a positive light and being committed to caller satisfaction
- Seeking advice and/or escalating queries as appropriate
- Delivering professional call handling activities and being an ambassador for G4S at all times.
- Having effective questioning skills and sharing knowledge to ensure colleagues are kept informed of any changes.
Some successful candidates may be required to take on the following additional Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all duties of the day/week are covered with the correct staffing levels to meet service levels and within strict overtime guidelines.
- Liaising with other departments, regarding, shifts, overtime, recruitment and communication with employees
- Update and maintain reporting for various services
- Roster creation and monitoring.
- Managing annual leave requests and ensuring full service continues during holiday period
The successful candidate will need the following skills to meet the demands of the role:
- Knowledge of Timegate or a similar operating system essential
- Experience working within a call centre environment an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly Excel is essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent communication and professional telephone manner essential
- Ability to work with all levels of staff, be proactive and use initiative
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Target driven with ability to hit and exceed targets
- Excellent Analytical ability and a numeric aptitude
- Endurance, resilience & tenacity essential.
- Outgoing personality
- Strong team player, contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members.
- Demonstrates professionalism, patience and enthusiasm
- Full fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- Full flexibility is required
- 10 year checkable work history
- Static PSA licensed
Key Performance Indicators include:
- Shift Cover & telephone response times
- Shift handover
- Turnaround times for customer queries and complaints
- Punctuality & attendance
- Data input accuracy levels.
A full introduction training programme involving all aspects of the position will be provided to the successful candidate.
Full details of Remuneration Package, terms and conditions will be available at interview stage.