Contracts Manager required by Dublin based mid sized Main Contractor.
My client is a small Main Contractor operating mainly within the Dublin area. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their expanding team.
Working alongside and reporting directly to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will have a minimum 7-10 yrs Project Management experience within Main Contracting in Ireland combined with a relevant construction degree.
Duties will include;
- Responsible for the operational success of various construction projects ranging in value from €1M - €5M
- Prepare a Site Quality Plan and a Programme for new construction projects
- Involvement and contribution towards sub contractor procurement
- Arrange and attend meetings with each subcontractor following their appointment
- Evaluate each subcontractor’s performance on the project and after their completion
- Monitor the Project/Site Manager’s performance, ensure that they are carrying out the instructions in the Quality Plan and give the appropriate help and support
- Each week, in conjunction with the Site/Project Managers, monitor progress and update the Programme and the Material/Subcontractor Schedule
- Prior to the Site Meeting, produce a Progress Report.
- Attend Site Meetings
- Notify in writing project delays to design team i.e. Extensions of Time
- Notify in writing project delays to Subcontractors i.e. delay caused by non-performance / lack of resources on site / safety non-compliance etc.
- Liase with Design Team i.e. information required for the works
- Attend weekly internal review meetings
- Working alongside the commercial team and site quantity surveyors to ensure proper communication with site management
- Resource & Control of labour force between various sites