Contract Engineers ( Process )all levels required
PharmEng Ltd. are currently sourcing Process Engineers of all levels for a major Project in the Leinster area.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Protocol and report generation in support of the introduction of new product / processes.
- Generation of Design of Experiments to support robust transfer of new products to site.
- Co-ordination of activities including material identification, ordering and on-site management
- Scheduling, planning and execution of process activities.
- Sample management throughout execution.
- Data analysis and review.
- Management of deviations throughout process development/Engineering activities
- Working across functional disciplines and with the corporate network to:
- Assess facility and equipment capability and changes for new products / processes
- Transfer in new process / products to site
- Generation of Design of Experiments to support robust transfer of new products to site
- Technology Operations Laboratory support for shakedown, process development and engineering batches
For more details on this on other Engineering roles please call Grainne on 021 4297900 or email