Role Responsibility The Contracts Management Group (CMG) is the client/sponsor contracts management function of the Central Labs (ICR) Division. The department role is to coordinate,
The Contracts Management Group (CMG) is the client/sponsor contracts management function of the Central Labs (ICR) Division. The department role is to coordinate, develop, and execute all client/sponsor contracts and change orders for newly awarded and on-going projects at their Central Labs.
CMG is a department within Corporate Finance.
The role of the Contract Analyst is to coordinate, develop, and execute all client/sponsor contracts and change orders for newly awarded and on-going projects.
Experience and Qualification
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company’s values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Travel (approximately 10%) domestic and/or international.
- Understand the operational department’s tasks and roles within the task as well as cost drivers within the company.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the company’s costing tools, client budget grids, and any tools and templates developed within the contracts management group.
- Coordinate and develop contracts and change orders for newly awarded and on-going projects.
- Solicit input and review of contracts and change orders from the relevant operational departments.
- Build relationships with the project teams, sales, proposals, finance, and project analysis.
- Build relationships with clients and other business units.
- Interact with the Legal, the Sales Team, and their respective Contracts Manager, as necessary, to determine the appropriate terms and conditions to be included in the contracts (inclusive of Letter of Intents and Start-up Agreements) and change orders.
- Provide the relevant information required for negotiations and discussions with clients regarding cost proposals/change orders/contracts to the Contract Manager, the respective Sales personnel, and project teams.
- Ensure clear and direct communication when corresponding (verbally or written) with the project team and client on the status of the contract and/or change order.
- Work with their respective Contract Manager to recognize when client questions/comments need required input and review by Legal and/or operations/senior management.
- Work with their respective Contract Manager on any issues that need to be escalated within the company or the client.
- Work with their respective Contract Manager to provide project/financial analysis on the project budget to justify supporting information from the project team on prior to client submission.
- Lead and/or assist internal meetings required related to contracts and change orders.
- Assist with client related meetings required related to contracts and change orders.
- Review client/project documents and budgets prior to submission to their respective Contract Manager for final QC review.
- Develop cash neutral payment schedules.
- Update ICOBid in a timely and consistent manner with concise, accurate information on status of the contract or change order.
- Develop and maintain client/project files and tracking tools.
- Work simultaneously on numerous contracts and/or change orders.
- To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/orability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior relevant clinical research industry experience is desirable.
- Prior relevant experience in proposal development, contract management or work related.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate ability to be highly motivated and be a strong team player working well in a strong team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to be a self starter and function in a high paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate ability to follow directions (often complex) well.
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure and/or tight timelines.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organization skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package.
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore, dependent on the employee’s location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Drivers license.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:Theresa Heffernan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Science Jobs | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Jobs | Quality Assurance Jobs | Pharma Sales Jobs | Supply Chain Jobs