Construction Manager with 10+ years Main Contracting experience required for a market leading Main Contractor in Saudi Arabia. Excellent Tax Free Package on offer to the right candidate.
Construction Manager | Middle East | TAX FREE PACKAGE
- International market leading construction company with significant annual turnover
- Excellent TAX FREE salary including flights, accommodation, transport, visa’s etc.
- Prestigious Projects across the region within commercial, mixed-use, industrial, mission critical etc.
Oradeo recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Manager ideally coming from a carpentry trades background to work with a market leading international construction company to be based in the Middle East working initially on a large, confidential multimillion development in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. The successful Construction Manager with have the opportunity to work on a multitude of exciting and large project within a number of sectors including data centre, commercial, industrial, mixed-use, healthcare etc.
As a Construction Manager, you will be tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of a large CSA (Civil, Structural & Architectural) package valuing €30 million in value initially, however this role will in time giving the successful individual the opportunity to further develop their career with this well-established organisation into a more senior management function.
Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- The Construction Manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with Project Director. He/She must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
- As a Construction Manager you will act as a liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the senior management
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- The Construction Manager will ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards
- Manage day to day operational duties
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ and for continuous staff development.
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required or Strong trades background ideally Carpentry will be considered
- 10+ year’s commercial / industrial construction experience, preferably in a Main Contractor entity
- 5+ year’s management experience required
- Ideally you will possesses experience working in a similar role in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc. within the last 5 years
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a multinational skilled workforce will also achieving the best results out of same
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Power project/Primavera/Asta Power Project etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills required
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
For more information about this Construction Manager role or other Construction Manager opportunities, contact Kevin Nolan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/ +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo- Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK, Europe and Middle East for professional recruitment services (Senior Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Contract Surveyors, Estimators, Contracts Managers, Commercial Manager, Site Engineer, Senior Engineer, Design Manager, CSA Project Managers, Mechanical Project Managers, Electrical Project Managers, M&E Co-ordinator, Building Services Coordinator, M&E Manager, Building Services Manager, MEP Manager, Building Services Engineer, Site Manager, Construction Manager, Project Director, Document Control/Site Administrators etc.) and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry