My client is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. Permanent role.Please forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01 210 1010 for further information
My client is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team
This role has responsibility for the day to day management of the Compliance function across the Company. These responsibilities include:
1) Support the implementation of the compliance plan on a day to day basis and update whenever necessary.
2) Support staff training on compliance matters
3) Keep the compliance logs up to date
4) Ensuring that the compliance program is kept up to date in respect of new or changing guidance and regulation
5) Liaising with other functions to assist and advise in their compliance requirements
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Compliance Officer to implement and update the Compliance Program through the completion of the Compliance plan activities
- Develop improvements to the compliance manual and it’s policies on an ongoing basis
- Reviewing communications for the public domain such as marketing documents , policy documents, advertisements and press releases
- Reviewing and logging regulatory updates and keeping up to date on all changes in law, practice, codes and regulations which will impact the business
- Support the preparation of impact analysis and advice in respect of any changes required for the business
- Training staff on compliance standards and new legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Reviewing partner agreements to ensure they comply with relevant regulations, rules and codes e.g. FSA or Central Bank codes
- Logging and investigation potential breaches of Authorisation conditions, law, contracts, policies & procedures, regulations or FSA/Central Bank guidance
- Logging and reviewing suspected fraud and Money Laundering cases including the maintenance of the Fraud and suspected Money Laundering breaches log
- Support regulatory reviews
- Support and manage regulatory responses required from compliance
- Reviewing business partner agreements to ensure compliance with local law.
- Specific project activity, as required;
- Other duties as agreed; and
- Maintain accurate documentary evidence of the work undertaken;
1. DESIRED SKILLS
- Experience working in a compliance role within the Insurance sector.
- Sound knowledge and awareness of the regulatory environment in Ireland and UK.
- Qualification in Business/Finance or Legal,
- Works independently with minimal guidance and determines own work priorities.
To apply for this role,please click on the Apply button above or below.
Business Analyst, Accountant, Fund Accountant, Financial Accountant, Banking Finance, Banking And Finance, Qualified Accountant, Project Manager, Audit Senior, Financial Analyst, Compliance Manager, Relationship Manager, Accountants.