Completions Assistant, Certus, Belfast, +35312675700
The purpose of this role is to provide timely and effective administrative support for the Operations Team
- Handling telephone calls and queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Efficiently and effectively execute administration tasks for the team
- Ensuring data/records are kept up to date through accurate data checking, classification, input, filing and database management.
- Support and assist in the collation and provision of relevant MI for the purpose of monthly reporting to Certus Senior Management as appropriate.
- Support and assist in the imaging and filing process.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of all records and files.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgement and discretion including preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Timely escalation of issues to team leader.
- Adhere to policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of the role.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation at all times
- Other Ad Hoc duties
- 2-3 years experience
- Use of MS Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Excel and analytic experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work as part of a team
Application for this role will close on Friday 6th July.
This is a 7 month contract.