Stryker Neurovasuclar are hiring a Complaints Engineer for our Model Farm Rd site in Cork.
Great opportunity to join a team of 5 engineers and technicians in a very innovative & team-oriented enviornment.
The Complaints Engineer, under close supervision by the Quality manager or Complaints Team Lead, is responsible for the day to day execution of the complaints investigations, ensuring that targets are being met for timeliness, throughput and Quality
- Perform timely complaint investigations and analysis of non-returned and returned complaint products.
- Perform laboratory testing on returned, potentially used medical sevices, predominantly stents and guide wires.
- Perform visual and functional testing on products and do an engineering analysis of any issues found
- Document the results of investigations and submit for approval
- Independently interpret results and draw conclusions to drive product improvements and provide customer feedback
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure a thorough investigation is completed.
- ensure that throughput is kept high to meet internal timeliness requirements while focusing on Quality
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience
- Degree in related discipline or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Complaints investigation experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Hepatitis B vaccinated