Company Secretary as part of large Outsourcing Team
RSM Ireland is one of Ireland’s leading Accountancy and Business Advising firms. As an independent member of the RSM Global network, ranked 6th largest network in the world, the firm is ideally placed to offer an unparalleled level of experience, insight and expertise to our business partners and a comprehensive range of Accounting and Business Consultancy services to clients.
We have a great opportunity for a qualified Company Secretary to join our highly successful and growing Outsourcing Unit.
The main areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:-
- Advising and assisting our client base on various matters relating to their compliance requirements under the Companies Acts 2014
- Advising clients on matters relating to new legislation, articles of association and shareholder registration matters and general corporate governance matters
- Maintaining company registers and minute books
- Inputting statutory information and updating a company secretarial database
- Incorporating private limited companies and preparation of de-shelving documents including company officer details, and changes to the share capital
- Preparing various Companies Registration Office Forms
- Preparing board minutes, AGM packs and EGM packs
- Organising and attending board meetings of regulated funds, distributing board packs, taking minutes thereat and distributing same
- Drafting documents and resolutions following firm precedents
- Liaising with internal and external lawyers, accountants, listing brokers, investment managers and regulatory bodies such as the CRO
- Providing support to internal colleagues on company secretarial related matters
- Undertaking legal and non-legal research on behalf of clients and other fee earners
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in the process of obtaining a qualification with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Ideally have a two years’ experience in a similar role
- Be highly computer literate with experience of the main MS applications
- Ideally have experience of Company Secretarial software e.g. Blueprint or Datacare
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment and have an ability to operate on own initiative
- Have the ability to take a pro-active role in ensuring that daily, weekly, monthly tasks are achieved on time and within or exceeding targets
- Have the ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple activities on time.
RSM Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the role please submit your CV or if you would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Katherina McCaul, HR Manager on 01-4965388