Citco are currently looking for a company secretary to join its Corporate & Trust division in Dublin
Company Secretary / Trust Officer Legal
You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support that manages a portfolio of client companies. You will strive to provide high quality services to your team and clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco’s business and help to maintain and improve Citco’s operational procedures.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Management of company secretarial and legal aspects of client entities including special purpose vehicles involved in structured finance and financing transactions;
- Management of company law compliance and on-boarding of new transactions including client due diligence (KYC);
- Liaising with corporate secretarial and accounting colleagues in ongoing legal and compliance matters;
- Communicate with and advise clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide;
- Maintain and develop a good network of internationally established clients;
- Involvement in other aspects of client work such as corporate and tax.
Qualifications and Experience: the following will be highly regarded:
- Qualified or part-qualified ICSA
- At least three years experience in a comparable position preferably within the financial services sector, preferably gained within a law firm, financial institution or corporate services provider
- Exposure to commercial/transaction law, tax driven and/or structured finance structures is a definite advantage;
- Willingness to further develop (international) tax and company law knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills i.e. commercial and service minded;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Responsible, reliable and excellent team player;
- Fluency in English is essential.
- In possession of a valid EU work permit and currently residing in Ireland.