Property opportunities at "The Property Division" RecruitmentPlus
“The Property Division” Recruitment Plus
This week’s opportunities.
Commercial, Residential, Development & Finance
- Commercial Asset Managers – Client based roles - excellent commercial portfolios, commercial leasing experience a prerequisite for interview
- Commercial Property Managers – Client, Developer and Agency opportunities available
- Valuation Surveyors AT ALL LEVELS required for Residential and Commercial portfolios – must be RICS accredited
- Financial Property Portfolio Analyst – responsible for cash flow monitoring, financial appraisals and reporting. Dealing with all the financial aspects associated with new and existing property development projects
- Financial Controller required for a Commercial Property Developer
- Residential Lettings Property Managers for Dublin – C licence ONLY – excellent opportunities to work with dynamic teams – North and South Dublin positions
- Residential Property Managers – Dublin, Midland & Galway positions - The successful applicants will work on large, mixed and varied portfolios. Must have D license and OMC experience.
- Facility Managers and Co-ordinators – opportunities with high-end commercial office developments
- Property Surveyors – currently recruiting with APC opportunities in the commercial and Residential property sector.
- Graduate Surveyor – Capital Markets – excellent opportunity to join one of the top agencies
Always recruiting the following for our clients
- Chartered Building Surveyors required must have commercial dilapidation experience
- Quantity Surveyors / Project Managers – commercial fit outs. Excellent Career Opportunities for talented ambitious "Quantity Surveyors / Project Managers" at all levels!
Currently looking a number of ‘Senior Residential Sales Negotiators’ in North & South Dublin – excellent opportunities for those with a min of 3 years’ experience.
Also looking to recruit Property Surveyors (Residential Valuers & Sales experience) for South Dublin, Wicklow & Wexford
- Property Accounts Manager – excellent opportunity to work with a Property Developer – must have general property financial management experience – Dublin 2/4
- Accounts Payable needed for a commercial property developer- West Dublin
- Property Office Administrator – property admin experience required for a successful lettings agent in South Dublin
- Property Lettings Administrators – required for a successful Property and Lettings agent in South Dublin
- Administrator required for a busy sales and property management company in South Dublin
If you would like to discuss any of these roles in more detail, please call Olive at "The Property Division" RecruitmentPlus or email an updated CV through the link