Commercial property, asset manager
Commercial Property Manager / Asset Manager
One of our clients has an extensive portfolio of Commercial Properties and due to their continued expansion, they are now seeking a "Commercial Property Asset Manager" with Commercial Property Management experience to assist them with the management of their commercial property portfolio.
- Ownership and management of portfolio databases.
- Produce weekly reports on portfolio with KPIs
- Review and track key tenancy dates in the portfolio
- Instruct and liaise with external consultants on lease renewals & rent reviews.
- Assist agents in letting of vacant properties by preparing property tile packs including lease plans, compliance documents and costs for each property.
- Work through legal process on a new lease, landlord consents, DOV's and tenant licence agreements.
- Track portfolio rates liability, ensure vacant rates reliefs are secured.
- Monitor and manage rates revaluations for shopping centres ensuring tenants partake in the process.
- Manage service and utility connections on new and vacating tenancies.
- Compile and maintain portfolio compliance database and manage portfolio insurance cover.
The ideal candidate must have a PSRA licence and 5+ years commercial property and asset management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a key player in the commercial property market
If you would like to discuss further, please call Olive at "The Property Division" RecruitmentPlus or email through the link in confidence.