The EMEA Collections Agent will be part of the Global PayPal Collections team, and will report to a Collections Supervisor.
Within this dynamic and challenging role, they will be responsible for collections activity on negative balance accounts, utilizing their negotiation skills to strive for timely resolution and payment of these balances. These duties will mainly be undertaken via telephone with outbound and inbound activity handled by a Dialer system. They will also be responsible for communicating with customers via email - investigating and resolving customers issues related to their negative balances and ensuring that the customer has all the information required to resolve their negative balance.
Duties will include:
- Using our automated dialer system as core system, contacting customers via telephone to advise of the negative balance owing on their Paypal accounts, and negotiating payments with customers in order to resolve the negative balances
- Responding to customer inquiries via telephone and email in an professional and effective manner
- Researching and resolving inquiries verbally, via email and on-line
- Processing queue items in a timely manner including Kana Emails, Fraud Queues, Paypal Correction Tools and Service Requests
- Performing ancillary related duties as assigned and where necessary and as requested by the Collections Supervisor
- Assist management with the implementation of procedures that address newly enacted regulations or procedural modifications resulting from changes in regulations, as appropriate
The EMEA Collections Agent will participate in the Global Collections Incentive plan. This plan is a Scorecard-based measure of individual performance, with the agent working towards performance metrics and measured within their teams to ensure that high levels of performance are achieved and maintained. The On-Target Earnings for this incentive plan are 15% of Salary. Payout occurs on a monthly basis.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- A strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
- Displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities where possible - exhibiting an interest in their own professional growth and development
- Responsible for ensuring PayPal is in compliance with Legal and Regulatory requirements governing collections in all respective markets
- Remaining flexible and adaptable to changes in processes and working shifts
- Working between hiring language and UK market where required
- Apply problem solving and good judgment when working customer accounts
- Above average written and communication skills, including proper use of grammar
- Maintain an acceptable level of teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, being supportive in words and actions, embodying the core values of PayPal, and communicating with all levels both within the existing team & anyone outside the direct reporting structure.
- The ability to build relationships and work with other departments.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required