Our client is looking for a Group Revenue Manager for their hotel.
Cluster Revenue Manager Dublin €60,000 - €65,000+ Benefits
Our client a major player in the hotel and catering industry is looking for a group revenue manager. You will oversee the management of the reservations department and revenue management activities of the Dublin hotels.
- You will understand and apply the principles of occupancy and rate to achieve maximum yield.
- You will create and maintain a revenue structure framework & reporting format for the groups oversees properties.
- You control rooms and rate availability in accordance with best practice to maximise occupancy and revenue.
- You will manage all elements of group inventory and allocations in conjunction with the Director of Sales and/or Director of Marketing.
- You will work to develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the revenue management of reservations function.
- You will operate and manage the Property Management System and manage and monitor Sales & Catering Management system.
- You will account manage the business relationship to maximum benefit for the group with 3d party suppliers.
- You will produce and analyse reports and recommend and implement appropriate action to maximise revenue.
- You will maintain favourable working relationships among team to promote maximum morale, productivity and efficiency.
- You will develop and mentor the Reservations/Assistant Reservations Manager for future advancement
The ideal candidate:
- You will have previous experience in a Finance Role
- You will have anunderstanding and knowledge of the product and competitive environment
- You will have strong Leadership skills together with excellent communication skills.
- You have good time management skills.
- A strong understanding of the financials is essential.
- A university degree or college although not essential would be preferred.
Please calll Sarah McGrath on 8280500